Designed around our concept of Pure Tone*, it naturally cleans up the incoming AC mains supply and improves current delivery to your system. It uses a custom single-winding balanced power transformer to reduce ground-loop current and noise to negligible levels, making the PLiXir Elite BAC the ideal pick for electrically sensitive equipment like turntables and phono stages. For customer reviewa on Elite BAC/BDC, please click here
This Elite BAC 400 is stackable up with Elite BAC150 and Elite BDC, thus, saves space and cabling while deviery cleanest power to your systems. please refer to Stackable section to customise the stck to best fit your needs. Otherwise, contact us for needed advise.
Options are availble to upgrade using Furutech NCF receptacle and AC inlet .
To achieve true balanced transformer winding, we partner with premier transformer-maker Noratel to custom-produce our balanced transformers based on their cutting-edge XQ eXtra Quiet noise attenuation technology.
In all aspects electrical and mechanical, this product is built with true craftsmanship. Electrical connections are done to the furthest extent using point-to-point direct soldering, minimising the use of sound-degrading connectors and joints.
Building a conditioner in such a way is more labour-intensive than conventional methods, but the result is worth it: better sound quality, greater purity of tone, stronger power delivery and finer inner details. The music just flows better – the perceptible Pure Tone* difference.
- Single-winding transformer dedicated models for 120 Vac and 230 Vac input/output, and each transformer only has a single winding for their intended application for the best performance possible
- Extruded, 5mm-thick aluminium casing body. Thick metal top and bottom plates provide an ultra-rigid casing that guards against the sound-degrading effects of mechanical vibrations and protects the transformer from external damage
- Individually built and tested by hand by master craftsmen
- Desk-fi setup including a DAC, head amplifier and a pair of small sized active speakers (example ADAM’s Artist 3).
- hi-fi source equipment (Pre-Amp, DAC, Transport, CD/BD Player, media server, turntable etc).
- Mac mini style media server PC/Laptop together with your audio equipment.
- hi-fi system power conditioner for stereo amplifier system not more than 20W Class A or 50W Class AB per channel, along with the CD Player/ Preamp/DAC
High performance Options
We also provide options to improve the performance of the conditioners, with Copper IEC / Oyaide USA sockets. We use only the R0, unplated beryllium signature version. Used UPOCC for internal wiring, as well as bybee purifiers. Please check with us for more details and pricing.
For customer reviews on Plixir Elite BAC, please click here.
- Two voltage variants: Input 100~120 Vac to output 100~120 Vac balanced 60hz Input 220~240 Vac to output 220~240 Vac balanced 50hz
- No load idle power consumption: less than 5W
- Casing finish: Black anodized, sandblasted aluminium
- Power Output: 400W Max
- Weight: 8.6kg
- Dimension (in mm) : 230 x 160 x 130