It is designed to naturally reduce the incoming AC mains noise while improving the current delivery to your system. Based on a custom single winding balanced power transformer, ground loop current and noise is reduced to negligible level to equipment connected to it, making it suitable for sensitive equipment like turntable and phono stages. To read about customer reviews, please click here
Options are available to upgrade using Furutech NCF receptacle.
- Eight USA outlets for Hi-fi equipment use. For all types of equipment, including high current power amplifiers to noise sensitive vinyl playback equipment.
- Custom-wound balanced transformers with Noratel XQ (eXtra Quiet) noise attenuation technology
- Single-winding transformer dedicated models for 120 Vac and 230 Vac input/output, and each transformer only has a single winding for their intended application for the best performance possible
- Extra rigid aluminium vault casing – Thick precision extruded and CNC machined aluminium slabs form the casing for the PLiXiR Elite BAC 3000. The bottom plate is a hefty 8mm thick plate of aluminium that anchors the whole casing.
- Isolated by Bfly Audio - Bfly Audio Master Pro-Feet Series isolation footers from Germany are installed onto PLiXiR Elite BAC3000. They isolate the Elite BAC 3000 from the ill effects of self and environmental vibration and contribute to the natural sound of the Elite BAC 3000.
- Build and tested by Master craftsman -- Each BAC is hand-made by a master craftsman. As much as possible, all electrical connections are done by point to point directly soldering with minimal use of connectors and joints that degrades sound.
- Two voltage variants:
1. Input 100~120Vac to output 100~120Vac balanced 60hz, 26 Amps peak continuous current delivery
2. Input 220 ~ 240Vac to output 220~240Vac balanced 50hz, 13 Amps peak continuous current delivery
- No load idle power consumption: less than 5W
- Weight : 37 kg
- Dimension (in mm): 380 x 140 x350 (390mm with handlers)
- Casing finish: Black anodized, sandblasted aluminium