As opposed to the previous model, in the case of the Qualiton APX 200 we did not insist on the monoblock design. Instead, we regarded it as more favourable if we used a more compact and economical stereo version compared to the previous design.
The power of the appliance was set as 2 x 100 W, consequently it is able to dynamically operate even more insensitive speakers. The frequency response of the power amp is fully linear in the audio-frequency range, at nominal, i.e. 100 W output power, measured with sinusoidal waveform. The low frequency breakpoint of the frequency response is 15 Hz, the upper cutoff frequency is 100 kHz (-3 dB points). In the entire audio-frequency range, the total harmonic distortion is less than 1% and the signal-to-noise ratio of the appliance is typically higher than 101 dB. While developing this product, the listed technical parameters were attained due to carefully designed circuit arrangements, a selected set of vacuum tubes and an accurately dimensioned and a manufactured output transformer.
The protection of the vacuum tube set is handled with special care. The lifespan of the tubes can be drastically reduced by uncontrolled transient surges of current at the moment of power-on. Similarly, suddenly switching high anode voltage on non-preheated vacuum tubes can have an adverse effect on the lifespan. In order to eliminate those effects, the appliance is equipped with a slow-start circuit and an anode voltage delay circuit.
Warranty: 2 years
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
- Name Value
- Rated output power 2 x 100 W, stereo
- Total harmonic distortion < 1% (f = 1 kHz, rated output power)
- Frequency response 15 Hz - 100 kHz (-3 dB, rated output power)
- Input sensitivity 665 mV, unbalanced input
- Number of input ports 1 unbalanced input per channel
- Number of output ports 1 output terminal pair per channel
- Gain +32.5 dB (8 Ohm); +29.5 dB (4 Ohm)
- Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Nominal load impedance 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm
- Output polarity non-inverting
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 101 dB
- Power requirements 520 W
- Tubes required 4 x 6P45S; 2 x 6N23P; 2 x 12AX7LP
- Weight 29.6 kg
Special offer for last 3pcs of Limited Edition version from 3800e NOW 2450e